Sex is intoxicating… but it is also the most misunderstood aspect of a marriage. Most people think that a man’s general complaint is that he wants more sex, when in reality, he really wants (and needs) the most fulfilling, emotionally binding, exciting kind of sexual fulfillment… he just may not even know it.
Men crave not just sex, but a deeper emotional connection with their wives that comes from their wife actually enjoying sex with him, verbally expressing how much she craves him, and the thrill of fulfilling each other’s fantasies in the safe environment of their marriage relationship.
When a woman merely gives-in to fulfill her wifely duties or even passively tolerates a normal sex life with her husband, she is slowly killing him inside (and the passion in their marriage). Men are much more emotionally in-tune than society generally gives them credit for, they want connection – they want that passionate sex that true lovers have.
Often if men aren’t getting this kind of sexual fulfillment from their wives, they look elsewhere outside the home… it’s honestly natural (even if it is immoral). If their wife is prudish, always wanting the same kind of sex, or thinking about her to-do list while he’s on top of her, the man is going to feel it! Husbands want an engaged wife – a wife that’s not afraid to let him know what feels good – or great to her! He wants his wife to feel in-tune with her sensuality and confident enough to even make sounds if he’s really getting it right.
The last thing a man wants is lots of sex without quality over the emotional connection that comes from really great sex.
Throughout history men have always sought out prostitutes and extra marital sex. Even today men continue to seek out skilled prostitutes (who know how to really act like they enjoy sex with their customers), strippers, phone sex (men really do love when you use your voice during sex), and the bustling online porn industry so that they can try to sate this need for their sexual fulfillment. In my experience, most men would give up all of that to have a great sex life with their spouse; they are usually driven to these other options by being married to a woman who doesn’t understand (or sometimes even care about) their need for sexual fulfillment.
So… Surprise Him
Men love for their wife to surprise them by coming-on to them, when a wife initiates her desire like this… or throws him for a loop with a Sex-On-The-Spot kind of action, it momentarily makes him forget altogether the stresses of his job, or any other frustration he is having. Adding variety to when, where, and how a couple has sex is incredibly fulfilling to a man (and the woman)!
Since I could literally write like 5 books on this one topic, I’m going to stop and give some ideas so that the post isn’t ridiculously long:
- Surprise your husband with an out of the ordinary sexual experience – either the moment he comes home from work, middle of the night sex, or morning sex if those things are irregular for you
- Play a game of strip poker – make sure you wear the best lingerie you have!
- If you live in the country (secluded area) or have your own private swimming pool or Jacuzzi, try having sex outdoors (in privacy)
- Let your husband know you want him by using some kind of code in the morning that there will be lots of action later when he gets home
- Try setting up your morning routines (or evening routines) so that you take showers together sometimes… this is so sensual and gives your husband the mental images of water running over your naked body for days afterward!
Whatever you do, have fun and understand that he doesn’t just want more sex… he wants to feel full.